These are just a few rules to follow…
- “LIKE” The Law Offices of Mickey Fine’s page.
- Must “COMMENT/SHARE” on the pinned giveaway post for 2019.
- Must be 18 years old to enter or have a parent or guardian’s permission.
- Must be a legal resident of California (USA).
- Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
Other than that, just keep in mind that the The Law Offices of Mickey Fine’s Giveaway is not a solicitation for referrals or recommendations for its services. The Law Offices of Mickey Fine is not seeking through this program any referral or recommendation of its services. The Law Offices of Mickey Fine also advises you that by visiting The Law Offices of Mickey Fine’s Facebook page, entering this giveaway, or posting any comment or question on any social media page affiliated with The Law Offices of Mickey Fine you are not entering into a legal agreement of any kind with The Law Offices of Mickey Fine and The Law Offices of Mickey Fine is not agreeing to represent you. Do not post any questions related to legal representation on The Law Offices of Mickey Fine’s Facebook page. However, if you do have a legal question, please feel free to contact our office directly to schedule a consultation by calling (661) 333-3333. The Law Offices of Mickey Fine is responsible for the content of this promotion, and can be reached at (661) 333-3333.
Official Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Law Offices of Mickey Fine’s Giveaway sweepstakes submission period commences on January 16th, 2019 and ends on February 13th, 2019. The contest program is sponsored by The Law Offices of Mickey Fine, 1801 Oak Street Bakersfield, CA 93301.
- Eligibility: Eligibility: The Law Offices of Mickey Fine Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the state of California who are 18 years of age or older, or who has written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who is located resides in California at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of The Law Offices of Mickey Fine (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on January 16th, 2019 and ends on February 13th, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.)
- During the Promotion Period, go to The Law Offices of Mickey Fine’s Facebook page, then post a comment or share who will be laughing hysterically with you on Facebook. Entrants must like The Law Offices of Mickey Fine’s Facebook page, comment on a giveaway post, and or share that post with family and friends on Facebook.
- Entrants under 18 years of age at time of entry must have parent or guardian’s approval to enter contest. If it is discovered that approval was not granted, that entry will be disqualified or forfeited.
- LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER/ DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 am PST and ending at 11:59 pm PST.
- 4. Prize & Odds: 1 winner will be randomly selected and announced on The Law Offices of Mickey Fine’s Facebook page. Prize winnings will be awarded to the winner within 1-6 weeks after the Promotion Period ends. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for pick up of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received. *PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED IN TICKET FORM*
- General Rules: The Law Offices of Mickey Fine’s Giveaway. Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered during the official time frame of the Promotion to be eligible.
- Comments must be Rated G and clean in topic. Sponsor reserves the right to remove and invalidate from this Promotion posts, or comments that Sponsor determines in its sole discretion are inappropriate.
- You must be 18 or older to participate, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- All federal, state and local laws apply. Winner will be notified through Facebook. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of The Law Offices of Mickey Fine’s Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the The Law Office of Mickey Fine Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of California. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the states of California for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. The winner waives all rights and indemnify Sponsor against any loss or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Winner’s name and photograph will be posted on The Law Offices of Mickey Fine’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Law-Offices-of-Mickey-Fine/604407032925421 .
- Sponsor: The Law Offices of Mickey Fine, 1801 Oak Street Bakersfield, CA 93301..
- Facebook is not a sponsor of the The Law Offices of Mickey Fine’s Giveaway and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- The Law Offices of Mickey Fine Management reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- By entering this giveaway, entrants acknowledge they should NOT communicate any legal questions on any social media channel to include, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with The Law Offices of Mickey Fine’s Giveaway, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the states of California shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of California or the appropriate State Court, and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the states of California.